Instructions for using phone as camera and microphone:
Note: if you would like to do a test run of setting up the technology with us, we are more than happy to do so!
- Download the Google Meet or Zoom application on your phone.
- Turn off notifications on phone to minimize disruptions.
- Log in to Meet or Zoom meeting on the classroom computer through your browser, via the link provided in email (no download required).
- Log in to meeting on phone, via link provided in email. Unmute mic and share video from the phone.
- Lean phone against something, so that students can approach the camera to share their solutions, as needed.
A list of virtual classroom presentations currently available can be found HERE.